ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Sat Sri Akal! Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh!! I dedicate this blog to my family,and Sikhism. First God created light and then the universe to which humanity belongs.Since all originated from this One Light, all are equals.

Well its only 3 hours till our journey to India.I just washed my hair.I am going to miss it here.I'll miss riding my bike everywhere around my neighborhood.But i will have new friends in my school in India.It might be harder over there but I think I'll do good.I said good bye to 4 of my best friends that I ride bikes with and play with.I guess I will see them after 3 months.This might be the last time I am updating my blog.Or I might update it in Singapore Changi Airport.Singapore has free internet in the airport.If my cousins get internet then I'll do it there to.It seems like everythings going too fast.I just feel like staying here for one more day.But I still can't believe that we are going TODAY.Well If its My last time updating my blog, Sat Sri Akal, Namaste, Shalom, Adios, And Good Bye, but remember this may not be the last time I'm updating it. :)

by RENOSEEK @ 3:04 PM
comments: 3

Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:03 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:36 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

« Main page :: Post a Comment »