ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Sat Sri Akal! Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh!! I dedicate this blog to my family,and Sikhism. First God created light and then the universe to which humanity belongs.Since all originated from this One Light, all are equals.

I think its just stupid to ban Turbans. Man! Thats just like banning the French from eating snails! Or not wearing their little caps! They should not do this to us. I mean,what harm does a turban cause,does it weak someones eye-sight? 84,000 Sikhs have died trying to save France.Its just PLAIN STUPIDITY. What did the Sikhs do to them. Thy just want to be mean. Its our respected religion. We can't break it! If you agree with me fellow Sikhs, please leave a comment. I WILL answer to you

by RENOSEEK @ 2:04 PM
comments: 0

Comments:

« Main page :: Post a Comment »