ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Sat Sri Akal! Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh!! I dedicate this blog to my family,and Sikhism. First God created light and then the universe to which humanity belongs.Since all originated from this One Light, all are equals.

Sat Sri Akal Fellow Sikhs,
I am sorry that I have not been updating my blog. I have been learning javascript on Html Goodies. It teaches everything you need to know. I would recommend it very much for beginners. That is how I have learnt. It had been snowing and flooding here in Reno. I was sad when the snow stopped because, the day it started to snow, we bought a new sled. It is SUPER COOL. Then the next day the snow melted till the last piece of the snowman. Surprisingly it flooded in Reno. We have a creek near our house and it was all full up with plain rain water. My dad and I went to walk near the creek. It was like a 40 ft. swimming pool. I threw rocks to measure the length, I threw one huge rock into the river (creek) and it splashed water till my joora!! It has been finalized that I will go to The Doon School or Miri Piri. I’m going for Doon School but if I don’t like it, I might go to Miri Piri. My mom wants me to go to Doon School but, I might choose Miri Piri.
Well I’ll post some more today and I’ll update tomorrow too.
Sat Sri Akal,
Amitoj Singh Chhabra

by RENOSEEK @ 2:11 PM
comments: 0

Comments:

« Main page :: Post a Comment »