ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Sat Sri Akal! Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh!! I dedicate this blog to my family,and Sikhism. First God created light and then the universe to which humanity belongs.Since all originated from this One Light, all are equals.

Ssa! Sorry I could'nt be up to date with my blog. We have bought a new house in Curti ranch in the Virginia City Highlands. We have sold our store Citi Mart and we might be moving to Texas, New mexico, or Canada. I started to run nowdays atleast 3 miles a day. I was really gaining weight really fast so one day my dad said "Come on!" "Lets Run!". I still used to play outside everyday on my bike. My dad is trying to learn how to roller skate. Nowdays I skate more than I ride my bike! There has been a big wild fire around our area it made the mountains all black. I had also got a debit card as my buddy Shan did too. I had also got a job promotion at my dad's store! I used to fill up the cooler, sweep outside the store etc.. Now I work at the cash register. I finally have a game system(P.S.2) I only have to gmaes on it. i only play once a while(not to much). Well I guess thats all that happened in the past few weeks so SSA!

by RENOSEEK @ 1:57 PM
comments: 2

Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 PM
By the way its "games" not "gmaes", "once in a while" and not "once a while" and " not too much " and not "not to much "
Love u
or should i say
Love you

 
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 AM
Very exciting.

 

« Main page :: Post a Comment »