ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Sat Sri Akal! Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh!! I dedicate this blog to my family,and Sikhism. First God created light and then the universe to which humanity belongs.Since all originated from this One Light, all are equals.

Hi everybody I am in India.I will be going to school in Hill Grange In one week.I will be going into class 5th.I am in the Cyber Cafe in a cell phone shop.I am missing all of the people I know in Reno.Dad can you please post a comment. :)

by RENOSEEK @ 5:58 AM
comments: 3

Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:32 PM
Hope you are ready for school sunny, all the best I know you will do good actually do great, lotsa love to you and Avneet.

love
dad

 
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 PM
aww...
Isn't daddy the best?

Good luck with school!

 
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:23 AM
amitj welcome to india. chacha

 

« Main page :: Post a Comment »