ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Sat Sri Akal! Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh!! I dedicate this blog to my family,and Sikhism. First God created light and then the universe to which humanity belongs.Since all originated from this One Light, all are equals.

Sat Sri Akal! Today I went to the Gurudwara to celebrate Guru Gobind Singh Ji's birthday. Happy Gurupurab to everyone from San Jose To Antartica. Today I did'nt know that we had to go to the Gurudwara so, My dad woke me up and I got a little bit angry but then after a little while I was happy. My uncle's store had gotten robbed last night, thankfully Babaji was watching on us so, nobody was hurt. Well then Lakh Lakh Vadai for Gurupurab and once again Happy Gurupurab

by RENOSEEK @ 8:22 PM
comments: 0

Comments:

« Main page :: Post a Comment »