ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Sat Sri Akal! Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh!! I dedicate this blog to my family,and Sikhism. First God created light and then the universe to which humanity belongs.Since all originated from this One Light, all are equals.

SSA! I am just about to go running! Yesterday it was the first day of school. I knew alot of people because alot of them were on my soccer team or they went to soccer camp. I made alot of friends while my sister made two and a half friends(Avneets language!). Our neighbours Simran and Ankeet also go to the same school. This weekend we had also went to monterey for 3 days. We stayed in the Seabreeze inn for 1 hour and then our family did'nt like it so we stayed in Embassy Suites. It was great! I had got loads of sea shells from the beach in Monterey. NOw i only get limited time to play outside because of school! Oh Oh gotta go for running! Bye! I will update soon!

by RENOSEEK @ 6:13 PM
comments: 0

Comments:

« Main page :: Post a Comment »