ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Sat Sri Akal! Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh!! I dedicate this blog to my family,and Sikhism. First God created light and then the universe to which humanity belongs.Since all originated from this One Light, all are equals.

I was just watching Guruka Singhs videos and I just felt relief! Because I know that it's kind of hard being a Sikh in America. Its hard trying to fit in with the groups of people. I was at the mall last week and people were passing by me and just, you know, yelling. I can't relax knowing that people are yelling at you. There had been lots of racist acts have seen here. One time well, these people were stupid anyway so, what happend is, I was at a restaurant and I entered, one of the couples were just staring at us. After some time we order food and while we were waiting,them comes up and says "Stop banging The seat!". I was really ticked off Mad you know because I don't sit like a hunchback and then he starts to say mean stuff against us. My mom is a fighter she does not toleate any ignorance. So I was scared to death because is my first time expierencing rascism. Surprised Well thats all for today I'll post more Hello Bye!!!

by RENOSEEK @ 7:07 PM
comments: 0

Comments:

« Main page :: Post a Comment »