ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Sat Sri Akal! Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh!! I dedicate this blog to my family,and Sikhism. First God created light and then the universe to which humanity belongs.Since all originated from this One Light, all are equals.

SSA! I am sorry that I couldn't put up the pictures. I couldn't put up the pictures because my blogger picture loader is slow. I was wondering who was the anonymous commenter. I asked my dad if he did it but he said no, I still have my doubts........ . Today we didn't go running at all ughhhhhhh! I ran around the house because I wanted to go running. Instead of running we biked. Now after biking I have named my sister "Bebe Junior Punjabi Truck Driver". I named her that because today while I was going down-hill, my sister was on the right side and I was zooming down on the left side. Suddenly, The amazing Avneet merges to the left while I am going over 40 miles on my bike! Somehow I managed to get through Avneet and Dad and saved the day from would've but didn't day. Well that's all for today I'll post more tomorrow

by RENOSEEK @ 8:13 PM
comments: 0

Comments:

« Main page :: Post a Comment »