ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Sat Sri Akal! Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh!! I dedicate this blog to my family,and Sikhism. First God created light and then the universe to which humanity belongs.Since all originated from this One Light, all are equals.

Sat Sri Akal sunny and a very Happy Birthday to you . Hope you enjoy your night out.
I am so proud of your decision to not have a birthday party and doing what you did . I know Wahe Guru's blessings are and will be always with you.
I know Avneet is probably saying "mein bhi same kita si " tell her dad said,"mein bhi same kahenda Avneet nu."
love you both and keep doing your best
dad

by RENOSEEK @ 7:37 PM
comments: 3

Comments:

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:50 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:50 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:22 PM
Hello Sweetie,
How's it going? I am so proud of you, hanging tough. Your a strong young boy and a year older and wiser. Happy Birthday!!!Feliz Cumpleanos. Just thought I"d tell you that I miss playing soccer with you at the store. Henry, I know he will be looking foward to seeing you. Hope your day was a wonderful one. Love ya, Eugenia

 

« Main page :: Post a Comment »