ਅਕਾਲ ਹੀ ਅਕਾਲ ॥
Sat Sri Akal! Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh!! I dedicate this blog to my family,and Sikhism. First God created light and then the universe to which humanity belongs.Since all originated from this One Light, all are equals.

Sikh video about the Guru Granth Sahib

Sat Sri Akal! Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh! Happy gurupurab to all of you! This is a short video on the Sri Guru Granth Sahib.
Today we took my sister running. My dad said that she would beat me by a mile but she could'nt even walk a mile! Today I tried to see how ahead I could go on my new fast pace. I ran till my home and I did it! Once I reached home, I thought my dad would scream at me and say "Amitoj, Main tonu kini vari bolya ki mere ton aage nahin jaon!", but he just said "Good Job Son!'. I was really surprised today.
Tommorrow I'm not going to update beacuse I have to go to my Aunt's paath and party tommorow so I am trying to type more. Today I also tried to practice dirt riding on my bike so once I buy my dirtbike I will be ready. Well thats all for today, Sat Sri Akal, And Once Again, Happy Gurupuruab

by RENOSEEK @ 8:40 PM
comments: 0

Comments:

« Main page :: Post a Comment »